Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Good morning!

G - Get up and be patient without fear
O - Open your heart for new friendships
O - Open your mind to find new ways
D - Dedicate yourself and trust in the Lord
M - Meditate and your thoughts will stop
O - Offer and share your talents to all
R - Radiate loving care to all around you
N - Never loose faith and have hope
I  -  Inspire others to reach their potential
N - Now is the time to live your dream
G - Go out with joy and keep on hugging

No comments: