Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Why me, why now.....

I believe that this sickness is put on my path to prove or resolve something and for me to be an example to others in how to deal with it. As a son, a father, a brother, a friend....
I also believe that He has given me early warning by letting the specialist find the tumor early. 
For that I am so grateful.

I trust in you my Father, I put my hand in Yours so You can lead me. Allow me to take action as I see fit while I follow you.

No comments: