Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Psalm 23 - De HEER is mijn herder

A psalm of David

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
---------------
1 De HEER is mijn herder, het ontbreekt mij aan niets.
2 Hij laat mij rusten in groene weiden en voert mij naar vredig water, 
3 Hij geeft mij nieuwe kracht en leidt mij langs veilige paden tot eer van zijn naam.
4 Al gaat mijn weg door een donker dal, ik vrees geen gevaar, want u bent bij mij, uw stok en uw staf, zij geven mij moed.
5 U nodigt mij aan tafel voor het oog van de vijand, u zalft mijn hoofd met olie, mijn beker vloeit over.
6 Geluk en genade volgen mij alle dagen van mijn leven, ik keer terug in het huis van de HEER tot in lengte van dagen.

Bedankt Hep, zo wonderschoon. 

No comments: