We now switched to a diet with anti-oxidants, cancer fighting foods, green tea instead of coffee, snack on carrots and celery etc etc.
In order to fight effectively, I believe every part of me has to be healthy and work in sync: mind, body, soul and heart. Each requires different attention and support from in and outside.
- Mind: Be strong, never waiver. Look in the mirror every morning and I tell myself that I will win this battle! This is something that has to come from the inside.
- Body: Before the daily bath, keep doing small exercises in the bathroom, tea tree oil in the hot water, sinus cleansing with the saline solution, breathing exercises with the hot damp air cleansing me inside, stretching and then a nice hot bath as a reward. Aaah..... pure bliss. It has become a ritual which energies me.
- Soul: The soul needs to remain still through meditation, as the soul is the origin of emotions, which are the hardest to control. In the morning and afternoon on the bed, I close my eyes, and let 'Oohm' resonate through the cavities in my my head until I feel every part of my body. This results in me really feeling vibrant and healthy, and am so calm when opening my eyes.
- Heart: Love, share, listen and reduce sorrow where I can. I open up, smile and do not withdraw in my own little world. This is not the time for solitude, remember your loved ones need you more than ever. Smile and radiate your love for them.
I read this every morning and afternoon to remind myself and do it.
If I can't sleep, I sit up and meditate, listen to my breath, in-out, in-out, until I am calm and lie down to sleep while listening to my breath.
If I can't sleep, I sit up and meditate, listen to my breath, in-out, in-out, until I am calm and lie down to sleep while listening to my breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment