The 19th Opdivo infusion was very tiring. The day after (today) even more so. The body is fighting to shrink the tumours and repair the bones. The blood test yesterday was perfect. (saiketsu = draw blood) Blood pressure (ketsuatsu) is also perfect.
Its going to be a long 1.5 years of treatment as per the oncologist forecast. But hey, Its May and I will become 58! So, if everything goes to plan, I will be clean just before the Olympics in 2020. Great!
I will go for a swim later and a massage to get my neck and back loosened up. Giving myself treats like that makes it all worth it and relaxes the mind. Tomorrow I will go back to work as usual and enjoy my new mission of planning the long term strategy for our systems business!
Below a shot of Mount Fuji, taken when we returned from Izu. I love living in Japan!

1 comment:
That Sounds great. Lets enjoy the Olympics together!
Post a Comment