I was shocked with the news that I would have not been around if the medicines hadn't worked. I still don't know how to deal with that. Strange enough we were all not surprised with the news that the tumours are dissapearing. This is similar when in mourning; its hard to come to terms that a loved one is gone.
I have changed completely. I enjoy every morning waking at 5 o'clock, preparing breakfast with my wife and bring my daughter to the station, followed by a brisk walk and exercise. My son arrived form Holland and we spend time talking, eating, walking. Its just great how content we are as a happy and loving small family.
My second life has started, and I am aware that every moment is important and can be cherished. It can also be lived as before though, and time slips me through the fingers again way too easily. This is normal and human, as I agreed with my sister. Being honest and realistic with myself is what I gained, and when I open my mind and heart a new mission in life will come to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment