The first pain attack happened during a business trip 2 weeks ago, and I recovered after a long antibiotics treatment. Now the pain attacks are back, and the only way is to take painkillers.
- Swelling behind eyes and painful drainage in left eyebrow.
- When leaning over or coming up fast there is a lack of blood in the head and I am dizzy for 10 seconds.
- Waking up at 3am with sharp pain behind the eye.
I do yoga 3-4 times a week to keep neck and back flexible an maintain core strength, but still can't do any position with head below the heart.
It's bearable but it will be difficult to identify after starting Opdivo, if this or other pain is a result of radiation or new immunotherapy. I just need to take enough rest and let the body get used to the new medicin to minimize side effects.
It's bearable but it will be difficult to identify after starting Opdivo, if this or other pain is a result of radiation or new immunotherapy. I just need to take enough rest and let the body get used to the new medicin to minimize side effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment