It’s the season of singing carols, watching movies, eating good food, visiting family and above all thank Him for everything we received. It’s amazing how easy it is to forget that last important bit. 2 years ago I couldn’t travel due to the infections, and was home alone while Yuka and the kids were in Thailand.
2 years later it’s all back to normal, although flying is still not a good idea. Work is at 60% and life about the same. My wish for the coming year is to reach 100% life again, with hiking, meeting people and hobbies.
Work will be different, as it’s the last year full-time under the labor laws of Japan. May 2020 I will take a step back and pass the baton to the next generation. I will go on contract and do projects. Since that is what I already do, there will not be much change.
My New Years resolutions (新年の抱負 Shin'nen no hōfu) are in line with the above, and I will put in my best effort to make it happen! No alcohol, no stress and lots of exercise. Let’s pray our wishes are heard, and let’s hope they will come true. All the best in 2019!
2 comments:
Happy New Year and it will be great! Never forget your 60% is more than 100% of most others.
Thanks Thomas. I will remember.
My year start was a bit tough, as I thought about another year infusions and survival.
Anyway, it’s part of life now.
Post a Comment