Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Smooth ride

The blood test before infusion #21 was near perfect again. What a relief. The day was filled with waiting in ques, sleeping while taking the infusion, and a smooth ride home by train. That’s actually describing how I feel right now, after 2 days of rest. It’s all a smooth ride now.
I was very tired the day after the infusion, and today I went for a walk to the park and gave my snow shovel a treat to remove the rust and give a fresh coat of paint. Enjoyable projects. My plants are doing well too and I am learning to grow and plant seedlings. Enjoyable!
Work is going well too, full-time and fulfilling.
Life is a smooth ride.

No comments: