Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Beaujolais nouveau 2017

Today is that day, and we celebrated quietly with a bottle and some cheese. Since I switched from white to red wine, I start to enjoy the reds. It took a while to get used to the tangy taste, but now its getting easier on the tongue.

This is one more of those small things in life I am learning to enjoy. My father in law had plenty idling bottles and they found a new home. Now I am drinking a glass or two and the rest of the bottle is used for cooking.

Life has enriched me with new taste buds and all articles praise the good effect of red wine on health. The anti oxidants fight the free radicals as a good friend told me a long time ago. Cheers Thomas!

No comments: