Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Draining the sinuses

Its now 3 weeks after the polyp removal operation took place.

Next week Thursday I will have an MRI scan taken and I am now trying to drain my sinuses as much as possible. This image is the exact situation which I have, the sinuses on the left are both full of fluid.

I have started steaming daily with 2 drops of tea tree oil since the operation. It doesn't seem to drain well but there is dark mucus coming out when I flush my nose with saline solution.

I keep on doing it, beside doing this massage before and after.


No comments: