Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Spring has come again

Last year I was so happy with spring and now again. Such a great feeling to feel healthy. We walked through a botanical garden to enjoy the cherry blossom. It’s such a cultural experience, seeing all those families enjoying picknick and making pictures.
Life is full again with life! No more sadness and all that. I read the stories and suffering of other patients, going through same or worse xperiences. It keeps me on my toes, ready to fight. I am so glad it doesn’t affect my positive mindset, which I try to analyze but to no avail.
My confidence in being protected and supported by Him is tremendous. It leads me on my path, and makes me feel so grateful. I wish this trust in Him is a given for every one.
I work full-time again and am given a new mission of strategic planning. This matches what I can do without travel and gives me no stress. I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Earthemployee said...

Good to read your positive message. Looking forward to see you soon. BR thomas