Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Study findings

After reading this article on concer.gov, I realise that there is no FDA approved therapy for my metastasised stage IV cancer. This is the reason why I cannot find any results published which is applicable to me.

Luckily in Japan Opdivo was approved on 1 Jan 2017. Destiny!
Everything points at progress: scans, blood tests, side effects and energy level.
My oncologist cannot say anything definite yet, but his big smile speaks a million words!
I am now surely on the road to full recovery! 

1 comment:

Earthemployee said...

Even i did not understand everything in the article it sounds promizing. Merry Christmas!
May the force be with you!