Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Solitude therapy

Solitude for me is the therapy I need to make sense of life.
All fears can be observed and analyzed in the quiet space and honesty of my own consciousness.
Fear for death is related to my body, not my spirit, not that space inside in which I live.
Energy is required to communicate with the ones I hold dear.
Energy is required to sing, to enjoy smelling what the autumn wind carries to me.
Loneliness is a state of mind which needs energy to vacate.
Willpower tips the balance between inertia and flow of energy. That will is not always there, especially not with meaningless pain.
Feelings, love and emotions are at play, and their playground shares the same space with solitude.

No comments: