Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The 1st week

The first week started with fevers and tiredness. The heavy head was probably still radiation related, but possibly not. After a few days it all settled and I could slowly buildup my stamina by walks, yoga etc. it took about a week to regain my health.

I joined the melanoma warriors fb group to get into touch with patients and care givers in the same situation as me.

2 comments:

Arjan Postma said...

Cor, zet em op en hou vol! We houden van je en onze gedachten zijn met jullie !

frisian said...

Dank je Arjan. Het zijn soms dagen zonder vreugde.