Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Life is beautiful

Life has returned to normal. Health is great, work is back to normal, I swim again and enjoy The small things every day.

The nerves are all growing back, the hardness in nose and sinuses due to radiation is reducing as the body heals itself. Even the tube draining tears from the eye into the nasal cavity has somehow grown back. The body is beautiful and I love taking care of it through a healthy lifestyle.

The last week in Singapore brings emotions and the hassle of packing. My wife will handle the moving as I shift a month early. We found a lovely house with lots of space (for Japanese standards) and she has a million ideas to decorate it.

Amazing how flexible we all are in accepting change.

No comments: