Purpose of this blog

My name is Cor and this is my story dealing with mucosal melanoma (MM) in my nose which was diagnosed on 10 Jan 2017. I am married and have 2 kids. I write and update this blog to reach out to all my loved ones far away with updates and my state of mind and also to share information with other patients.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

15 years of proven technology and experience

I feel proud to share the technology Japan has developed to improve Quality Of Life for cancer patients. Using proton radiation they have been trying diligently to reduce the side effects of radiation. Even for the rarest types of cancer they develop treatments.

When looking at the available YouTube movies, there are now treatments in Germany (Essen), Korea and the US too.

In this movie about the Japanese Cancer Centers, the whole method of treatment is explained in steps, providing an awesome image of what has been accomplished since 1996. There are no shocking images so rest assured it's a beautiful and enlightening experience.

https://youtu.be/zvVe6vCkgMg

No comments: